… are Timeless Gifts that arise from Wonder
In Forest Halls we help family and community members, educators, healers, and artists to share meaningful fun with children that builds connection, nourishes the spirit, and betters the world.
We’re delighted that you’re here!
- Books and Storytelling – We review children’s books (and some picture books and Young Adult fiction as well), and publish stories and books of our own. Our Forest Halls Bard, Jane Valencia, tells stories with harp, and can help you build your storytelling skills as well.
- Play the harp – The harp is an instrument of myth, legend, and art that captures the imagination and soothes the mind and heart. Develop a fun, relaxed playing style that allows you to express the music you love.
- The Magic of the Green World (Herba Magica) – Join with the children in your life to discover the generous world of the trees and herbs and their many gifts to our well-being and imagination.
- Magical Nature – Nature surrounds us and exists within us. We are Nature too! Journey with the children in your life into the wonder, playfulness and mystery that is the real world. Hone your magical naturalist skills together!
- Deer Medicine Ways and Herbal Wisdom – Visit our sister site for details.
Curious to find out more?
We invite to browse our website, and visit our blog. We also encourage you to sign up for our free ezine, Acorn to Oak.“Any path you choose will lead to magic …” – from FOREST – a bardic performance by Spookytree Celtic harp duo ~ Debra Knodel and Jane Valencia